Thursday 12 August and Friday 13 August A pop-up event will be organised at the Varissuo health centre at which you can get the first dose of the corona vaccine. At the event, a 16-year-old or older person living in Turku or a 12-15-year-old risk group member may get the vaccine. The event is primarily intended for Varissuo health centre customers.
The event is free of charge and does not require an appointment. However, at the event, those wishing to get the vaccine are given a queue number on the bases of which the vaccine will be administered. Pleased be prepared to wait outside.
Pop-up events will be arranged as follows:
- Thu 12 August between 8:45 and 15:00 on the Varissuo health centre premises (address Nisse Kavon katu 3)
- Fri 13 August between 8:45 and 15:00 on the Varissuo health centre premises (address Nisse Kavon katu 3)
The vaccine to be administered is the Moderna mRNA vaccine.
When you arrive at the Pop up -vaccination
- Please be prepared to wait for your turn.
- Only come for your vaccination if you are well.
- Bring your Kela card with you.
- Keep safety distances and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Wear a face mask both upon arrival and inside.
- Wear a shirt that you can easily take off.
- Be prepared to stay at the vaccination site for approximately 15-30 minutes after vaccination.
If you come to a pop-up vaccination event, and you already have an appointment elsewhere, for example in Turku Fair Center (Messukeskus) or Kontti, please cancel your appointment via electronic health services (turku.fi/eterveyspalvelut) or the corona vaccination helpline (tel. 02 266 0159). Likewise, if you have signed up for the vaccination waiting list in otanrokotteen.turku.fi but have not yet received an appointment, go remove your registration. This way we can avoid needless appointments and can offer your vaccination appointment to someone else that needs it.