- Sun 22/8 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Student Health Care; Hämeenkatu 10, 4th floor, 20500 Turku)
Pop-up vaccination events are intended for those in need of their first vaccination.
- Vaccine: BioNTech-Pfizer Comirnaty
- Taking a vaccination is voluntary and free of charge.
12–15-year-old school children
It is recommended that the guardians fill in a form of consent. If needed, a minor can decide on the vaccination independently if the health care professional giving the vaccination assesses that his/her age and development level allow him/her to decide on the vaccination. If an adolescent is not willing or capable to decide on the vaccination independently, the consent of both guardians is always required for a coronavirus vaccination.
The consent form of the City of Turku can be found in the following address:
turku.fi/12-15-vuotiaiden-koronarokotukset (Form in Finnish)
What needs to be considered when coming to get vaccinated?
- Only come without corona symptoms
- Maintain safety gaps and good hand hygiene
- Use a facemask
- Bring a consent form signed by your guardians
- Take your Kela card with you
- Wear a shirt that is easy to take off
- After the vaccination you should be prepared to wait at the vaccination site for 15 minutes