When you get to the pop-up vaccination centre:
- Only come if you are free of coronavirus symptoms
- Bring with you your Kela card and picture ID (for those under 18, just a Kela card)
- Observe safety distances and good hand hygiene
- Use a face mask
- Dress in a shirt that can be easily removed
- After the vaccination, it is recommended that you stay for 15–30 minutes at the vaccina-tion centre for monitoring.
- Schoolchildren: Bring with you (voluntary) the City of Turku vaccination consent form. (in Finnish)
Varissuo health station (address Nisse Kavon katu 3):
- Thursday 2 December from 8.45 to 15
- Thursday 9 December from 8.45 to 15
- Tuesday 21 December from 8.45 to 15
- Wednesday 29 December from 8.45 to 15
At the event, those wishing to get the vaccine are given a queue number on the bases of which the vac-cine will be administered. Pleased be prepared to wait outside.
General information about the pop up vaccinations
- Everyone will be offered the BioNTech-Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine or the Moderna Spikevax vac-cine. These are also the vaccines currently in use in Finland that are conditionally authorised for use in people 12 years of age or older. Both vaccines are mRNA vaccines.
- If you come to a pop-up vaccination event, and you already have an appointment elsewhere, for example in Turku Fair Center (Messukeskus) or Kontti, please cancel your appointment via elec-tronic health services (turku.fi/eterveyspalvelut) or the corona vaccination helpline (tel. 02 266 0159). Likewise, if you have signed up for the vaccination waiting list in otanrokotteen.turku.fi but have not yet received an appointment, go remove your registration. This way we can avoid need-less appointments and can offer your vaccination appointment to someone else that needs it.