Information in other languages
- Information in Ukrainian: Підтримка в надзвичайній ситуації
- Information in Russian: Поддержка в чрезвычайной ситуации
Material to support your well-being
- Finnish Red Cross: Ukraine crisis may feel disturbing (redcross.fi)
- What can you do if talk of war worries you? (mieli.fi)
Turku Social Emergency Services
- Turku Social Emergency Services offers discussion and crisis support, tel +358 2 262 6003 (open 24/7).
Mieli – Mental Health Crisis Helpline Finland
- The Crisis Helpline offers help in Arabic and English via telephone on +358 9 2525 0113 and on WhatsApp on +358 40 195 8202.
Mondays and Tuesdays 11 am-3 pm,
Wednesdays 1 pm-4 pm and 5 pm-9 pm,
Thursdays 10 am-3 pm.
Fridays 9 am – 1 pm on +358 9 2525 0112.
- Crisis helpline in Finnish, open 24/7, tel. +358 9 2525 0111
- Service in Swedish at Kristelefon, tel. +358 9 2525 0112
Mon, Wed 4 pm-8 pm and Tue, Thu, Fri 9 am-1 pm
- More information: mieli.fi/en
Help and support from the Turku Crisis Center in the Ukraine situation
Help and support for Ukrainian individual clients and families
- Individual customers and families affected by the war have a chance to counselling with crisis workers tel. 040 8223961 / Appointment at the Turku crisis center.
Help and support for Russians
The Russians living in Turku region, affected by the war one way or the other, come alone or together. Appointment from the crisis center office, tel. 040 8223961.
Help and support for anyone
- The war in Europe is a serious matter and it affects many of us, even though Finland is not directly threatened. If you feel that you need counselling, you can contact the Turku crisis center tel. 040 8223 961.
Support through conversation and chat services online
Tukinet (in Finnish)
- Tukinet helps around the clock with life`s different crisis situations. www.tukinet.net
Support offered by the Lutheran church (in Finnish and Swedish)
- Helpline tel. +358 400 22 11 80, every night 6 pm–midnight.
- Chat service www.kirkonkeskusteluapua.fi Mon-Fri 12 noon–8 pm