The library system of Vaski libraries will be updated from 6 to 8 June 2022. The update will cause a service outage during which libraries will have limited service. The system update starts on Monday 6 June at 9 p.m. and ends on Wednesday, June 8th at noon. Please remember to renew your loan in time to avoid late fees during the system upgrade.
Services During the update between 6 June at 9 p.m. and 8 June at noon:
- You cannot log in to the online library
- Renewal of loans, reserving library materials, and making payments are not possible
- It is not possible to update customer information
- The collection of Vaski libraries can be browsed in the online library during the upgrade, but no availability information is displayed
- the use of e-materials is not possible
- The main library is closed on Tuesday 7 June
- On Wednesday 8 June the main library is open but making loans and reserving or returning library materials is only possible from noon, or as soon as the upgrade is complete.
- On Wednesday 8 June pending reservations cannot be collected before noon.
- It is not possible to create new library cards, update customer information or pay fees during a system upgrade.
- The Children's Saga and the Youth Story are closed on Tuesday 7.6. and on Wednesday 8.6.
- All Branch libraries are closed on Tuesday 7 June. Self-service is also closed.
- On Wednesday 8 June Branch libraries are open at normal service times. Making loans and reserving or returning library materials, as well as Self-service, is only possible from noon, or as soon as the upgrade is complete.
- Library busses do not drive on 7 June
- On 8 June library busses drive only evening routes
Each library will inform their opening hours and available services on their web pages.