You can check when the service you require is in your language, book an appointment, register for work and education skills mapping, or language groups.
Available in English and Finnish
Reserve time for:
- Law Advisor: Mon- Tue 12–16, Wed 9–13
- Social guidance: Mon 9 –13, Thu 9-12, and Wed 13–16
- Business Advisor: Mon 13–16, Tue 12-16 pm and Wed 9–13
- Study Advisor for Secondary Education: Wed 9–12
- Study Advisor for University of Applied Sciences/ SIMHE (every other week): Wed 12–16
We will help you get started if you are newly arrived in Turku by setting up a plan to help you settle in smoothly. We can guide you in finding a job, networking, Finnish courses, finding a place to live, and getting to know services that The City of Turku provides (including child care and free time activities).
Service is only available in English.
Walk-in times: Tue noon to 4 pm and Thur1pm to 4 pm
With reservations: mon 9 am to 1 pm
For personal advice on matters important to you, seek out Infotori. Infotori is located at the Skanssi shopping centre, as is Monitori.
Infotori provides advice for, among other matters, the following:
- finances and social security
- matters concerning residence permits and citizenship
- working life
- legal questions
- assistance with documents and in filling in forms