The activities of the family clubs are preventive child protection. You can join the service under the guidance of a nurse of the Maternity Clinic or the Child Welfare Clinic or a social worker specialized in child welfare.
The employees of the group provide guidance on issues related to the childcare and upbringing as well as they support parenting. In family clubs you can learn everyday skills and prevent exhaustion and loneliness as a parent. The club also provides peer support for the families.
The home service for families with children includes, for example, the necessary assistance in the home care and support for the daily routines of the family with children, support for the parenting and for the functioning of the family.
The contact person is the family conselor of the city, who also makes the mapping home visit, which is a prerequisite for providing the service.
Read more: Home service for families with children
Social Work for Families with Children supports you in difficult situations when you want to have a change in your life or when you feel overwhelmed by several kinds of challenges and you aren't sure how to get forward in life.
Social Work for Families with Children is done in cooperation with the family. The social workers search for suitable solutions depending on the situation of each family. They encourage the families in the change and work in cooperation with the network of the city and each family.
Safety instructions for participants in Children´s wonderland
• Anyone can atted the event, number of participants is not limited. One can arrive to the event when ever and registration is no longer in use.
• Every child should have a responsible adult with them. We recommend that one adult is needed for 1-3 children.
• Participate in the event only if you feel completely healthy.
• Please take care of your hand hygiene.
• Keep safe distance to others.