In the units of the Social Work for Families with Children, the social workers assess the service needs in cooperation with the client, with his or her relatives and with other actors in case it is necessary. Other workers of the team can also participate in the evaluation of the service needs of the client.
Every resident of a municipality has the right for the evaluation of the service needs based on the Social Welfare Act.
During the evaluaton of the service needs
- Social Work with the Adults
- Southern District of the Social Work with the Families with Children
- Western District of the Social Work with the Families with Children
- Northern District of the Social Work with the Families with Children
- Services for the homeless
- Immigrant Office
The Initial social services gives you general information on the social services. You will also get help in applying for complementary and preventive social assistance.
We guide you also in the following matters:
◾issues relating to the customer service of the social work
◾problems in the everyday life
◾other challenges in life