General customer service centres Turku-piste and Monitori provide guidance on the different types of services available in Turku. For example, services related to sports, well-being and education have their individual help desks that offer more in-depth information.
At Turku-piste, you can find information on
- the city’s services and decisions
- various other matters, including housing, construction and repairs
Monitori Joint Services functions as a joint service centre for
NuortenTurku is an information and guidance service for those under the age of 29. You can get guidance and support from us in matters such as searching for a job or filling in various forms.
In NuortenTurku you can search for information by yourself or with help from an employee. During opening hours you can visit either with or without an appointment. You can also send your questions via email, Facebook, WhatsApp, or call us by phone.
• Supports the student’s everyday work at school, interaction, and ability to function
• evaluates the student’s circumstances by learning about the student’s school attendance and life situation at individual, family and school community levels
• consults teachers and student welfare personnel
• co-operates closely and openly with parents
• works with classes and student groups
• participates in multidisciplinary student welfare work and networking
• participates in the development of school-specific student welfare as an expert of their own field