Information on Coronavirus for Sports Facility Users
National guidelines on coronavirus
- Instructions for citizens on coronavirus (the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare)
- Guidelines on the prevention of coronavirus infections at public events and gatherings and in the use of public spaces (Institute for Health and Welfare and Ministry of Education and Culture)
More info about coronavirus:
Information about the opening times, services and restrictions of Sports Services during the state of emergency caused by coronavirus is gathered on this page. The page is updated as more details occur.
Don’t use the sports facilities if you are ill.
Remember to ensure that safety distances are maintaned.
Maintain good hand hygiene.
Cough into your sleeve.
At sports facilities, safety distances and an elevated hygiene level during the coronavirus pandemic are secured through special arrangements:
- We follow current instructions from the authorities
- Sports Services monitors and instructs the compliance of the guidelines.
- Cleaning is enhanced, taking facility-specific features into account. Facilities will be arranged for handwashing and more cleansers will be available at gyms. Users are instructed to wipe equipment after use. Also potential borrowed items and entrance wristbands are cleaned.
- At sports facilities, customers are reminded about safety distances, hand and coughing hygiene.
- Users of each sports facility will be informed about all changes and relevant matters.
Opening times of customer service points:
- Customer service of the Sports Services Centre
- Customer service of Impivaara swimming centre
- Petrelius Swimming Hall
- Kupittaa Bowling Alley
- Monitori Customer Service Centre Skanssi Location
- Monitori Market Square
You can buy Kimmoke-Wristband, Senior Wristband and season cards to Leidit liikkeellä (for women), Kunnon äijät (for men) and Kuntokonkarit (for 65-year-olds and older women and men).
Keys, equipment and reserved time slots:
- Those who have reserved a practice time slot will be informed about details at the time of reservation-making.
Means of payment and compensations: