Support for associations
The city offers different grants to individuals, organisations, societies, and associations. The purpose of the grant is to support e.g. the arrangement of services and activities.
Rentable facilities include different banquet halls, gymnasiums, meeting and negotiation or club spaces, and gyms.
- Rentable facilities of the City of Turku (in Finnish)
- Rentable facilities of the Welfare Division (in Finnish)
- Rentable premises of the Public Utility Property Management
HUB Turku and the City of Turku co-operate in managing a downtown co-working and makerspace in the heart of the city at Eerikinkatu 7, on the 3rd floor.
- Permits, licences and notifications
- Inform about and advertise your event on the Event Calendar
- Event planner guide (in Finnish)
- Land use permit for public events (in Finnish)
Volunteering and influencing
Turku citizens have various possibilities to affect the matters concerning them. The city wants its citizens to participate in the development of the city and its services already at the planning stage.