Opening times and prices
Turku Castle is open for prebooked visits. A maximum of 10 visitors are admitted to the Castle at a time. Prebooking is required. Visiting times begin every two hours.
The entrance fee is paid on arrival at the Castle. Please pay by card, since we don’t accept cash payments due to COVID-19.
- Adults 12 €
- Children (7–15 yrs) 5 €
- Children under 7 years free admission
- Students, pensioners, unemployed persons, conscripts 6 €
- Family ticket (2 adults plus 2–4 children) 29 €
- Groups (over 10 persons) -25%
- Groups of pupils or students (over 10 persons) à 2,50 €
Ticket prices during the summer season 1 June - 31 August and durin special events
- Adults 14 €
- Children (7–15 yrs.) 5 €
- Students, pensioners, unemployed persons, conscripts 7 €
- Family ticket 33 €
Free admission to the museum is granted for
- the staff members of other museums, members of ICOM
- students of the field
- representatives of the press
- tour guides and tour leaders, and bus driver entering with their group
A valid membership card is required for free admission.
Pupils and students of early childhood education, comprehensive schools and upper secondary education in Turku, as well as the teachers entering with the groups get free admission (with the exception of May and June, when the pupil and student group fee is charged from all pupil and student groups). The prerequisite for pupil and student prices is that the pupils/students must proceed as a single group within the museum, and a teacher or early childhood educator must act as the group leader.
No discounts are given for visits outside normal opening hours.