Opening times and prices
Please notice that the ticket office is open until 5.30 p.m. and we will start closing the castle at 5.45 p.m.
- Adults 12 €
- Children (7–15 yrs) 5 €
- Children under 7 years free admission
- Students, pensioners, unemployed persons, conscripts 6 €
- Family ticket (2 adults plus 2–4 children) 29 €
- Groups (over 10 persons) -25%
- Groups of pupils or students (over 10 persons) à 2,50 €
Ticket prices during special events (Little Knights' Days, Medieval Day)
- Adults 13 €
- Children (7–15 yrs.) 5 €
- Students, pensioners, unemployed persons, conscripts 6,50 €
- Families 31 €
Free admission to the museum is granted for the staff members of other museums, members of ICOM, students of the field, representatives of the press, and tour guides. A valid membership card is required for free admission. The tour leader and bus driver entering with their group get free admission.
Pupils and students of early childhood education, comprehensive schools and upper secondary education in Turku, as well as the teachers entering with the groups get free admission (with the exception of May and June, when the pupil and student group fee is charged from all pupil and student groups). The prerequisite for pupil and student prices is that the pupils/students must proceed as a single group within the museum, and a teacher or early childhood educator must act as the group leader.
No discounts are given for visits outside normal opening hours.