All the gyms of Turku City Sports Services Centre share the same rules and regulations. This way everyone can train under functioning, clean and safe conditions.
Entry fees to gyms and indoor/outdoor swimming pools
- Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena
- Samppalinna Outdoor Swimming Stadium
- Petrelius Swimming Hall (pool and gym)
- Kupittaa Sports Hall (one-time fees only from Kupittaa Bowl)
- Paattisten aluetalo gym (only for Exercise Wristbands)
- Varissuo Ice Hall gym (only for Exercise Wristbands)
Adult priced entries are valid for 2 years from the loading date.
With the Senior Wristband and Senior Card the 65-year-olds and older residents of Turku can enjoy exercise and culture at a low price. The wristband and card encourage their owners to do self-directed exercise and to use the services according to their own schedules and interests. The wristband is valid 6 months from the loading date.
Where to use the Senior Wristband
Please remember to keep with you both the wristband snd the card of validation when using the services provided.
Gyms and swimming pools:
Invalid Scald ID.
Break activity volunteers in primary schools
- Break activity volunteers are trained during autumns in co-operation with the Department of Teacher Education in Turku
- The target group is the students of the 5th and 6th years
- The aim is to promote exercise during breaks with a ‘peer instructor’ principle
- Contain equipment suitable for break activities
- In primary schools every class has their own break basket
- In secondary schools the equipment is school-specific
- The baskets should be restocked on a regula
Immigrants are welcome to use all services organized by the Sports Services Centre. All Turku residents can also participate in multicultural activities. Gym, swimming and ball sports are offered seperately to men and women.
Participation at half price for immigrants who have lived in Turku for less than three years (i.e. are covered by the Act on the Integration of Immigrants), or are participating in KOTO activities.