Adventure Park is located on the outer edge of the expansive Kupittaa Park, close to the Kupittaa railway station. It is roughly two kilometres from the Market Square.
Parking a motorcycle
The rules for parking with a motorcycle are principally the same as for cars. In parking spaces that are subject to a charge, the paid parking slip must be attached to the motorcycle. If there are more than one motorcycles in a parking space that is subject to a charge, all motorcycles must have their own parking slips. It is good to take a photo of the parking slip, so you can prove that you paid in case the slip is lost. There is no need to use the parking disk, but the same parking time limits are still valid.
A holder of a disabled parking permit is allowed to park in the following places:
- separately marked disabled parking spaces
- parking prohibition areas
- parking spaces that are subject to a fee; no need to pay
- parking spaces that have a time limit; no time limit
Please note! The vehicle must not disturb the traffic.
The Road Traffic Act includes many other prohibitions and restrictions when the disabled parking permit does not entitle parking.
I got a parking ticket. Should I demand for rectification?
- In order to change the decision you will need very good justifications and evidence
- Approximately 5 % of demands for rectification are accepted
I got an unnecessary parking ticket.
Why has my vehicle been towed away?
- The vehicle was parked incorrectly
- The vehicle has impeded the maintenance and cleaning of the street(s)
- The vehicle is not really in use
- The vehicle is classified as a scrap vehicle
- The vehicle has endangered road safety (towed away by the police)
- The vehicle has been parked in an area that is under a request to remove vehicles (Finnish: siirtokehotus; see an example of a sign below).
You will receive a parking ticket if:
- you have stopped or parked your vehicle against prohibitions and restrictions
- you have not followed the regulations and instructions regarding the use of a parking disk
- you have not followed the prohibitions and restrictions regarding vehicle idling
The amount of a parking ticket in Turku is 60 euros.
Paying the parking ticket
You must pay the parking ticket within 30 days of receiving it. After the due date the payment will be raised by the statutory 14 euros.
Parking halls are not owned by the city so each parking hall has its own pricing. Listed below are some of the largest parking halls in Turku. Clicking the name of the hall will take you to its home page, and clicking the address will show you the location on the guide map.
Parking halls on the quide map
You can get a residential parking permit if the following apply to you:
There are three different zones with different hourly rates in the City Centre area. Please note that there are also many private parking companies in the area who have their own policies.
- The customer is always in the middle of the new service delivery system.