Third dose is given to enhance and extend the protection provided by the two doses in people whose vaccinations have been administered a long time
When should a child or young person take a coronavirus test?
A test is recommended for over 12-year-olds who have symptoms suggesting a cor
- Monday 27 September from 8:45 to 15:00, Varissuo health station (address Nisse Kavon katu 3)
- Tuesday 28 September from 8:45 to 15:00,
According to the THL guidelines, the following groups are considered to be severely immunocompromised (instructions will be provided in more detail
The vaccination events are for vaccinating those seeking a first dose, and those who got their first dose at least six weeks ago.
In September, students will be vaccinated at the Kirkkotie health station as follows:
The coronavirus vaccination reception vaccinates people who are getting their second dose of vaccine:
Pregnant inhabitants of Turku and their spouses are vaccinated with an appointment
The rapidly spreading delta variant of coronavirus has become the dominant virus throughout Finland, which is why shortening the dose interval is p
- The City of Turku school health care has carried out vaccinations for all willing schoolchildren aged 12 to 15 by the end of August.
Only first doses of the coronavirus vaccine will be given at these events.
The coronavirus vaccination reception will move from the Fair Center to Satakunnantie 105 (formerly Kontti secondhand store) and will operate on ne
The City of Turku asks all residents to behave responsibly in their free time.
“The epidemic situation is now looking good.
The coronavirus situation is considerably worse in other countries than Finland, and it shows in the infection rates.
– The incidence and number of COVID-19 cases are clearly on the decline.
– The coming weeks are looking brighter than the past weeks.